New! Horror Flix Copyright & Trademark Policies
Use the form above to contact us regarding DMCA/copyright issues, takedown requests, etc.
Find additional information regarding our copyright and trademark policies, including required items for filing a takedown complaint, by reading our Copyright Policies and Trademark Policies below.
New! Horror Flix Copyright Policies
New! Horror Flix respects the intellectual property rights of others.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, New! Horror Flix will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the New! Horror Flix website.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the site by completing the New! Horror Flix contact form. Upon receipt of the notice as described below, New! Horror Flix will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged material from the site.
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or – if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this notice – you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify (i) the material that you claim is infringing (or to be the subject of infringing activity) and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the site where such material may be found, and (ii) the reference or link, to the material or activity that you claim to be infringing, that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate that reference or link, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the site where such reference or link may be found.
- Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the notice – (1) “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material or reference or link to such material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).” (2) “I hereby state that the information in this notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
- Provide your full legal name.
Deliver this notice, with all items completed, via New! Horror Flix’s contact form.
New! Horror Flix Trademark
New! Horror Flix respects the trademark rights of others.
If you are concerned that someone may be using your trademark in an infringing way on our site you can let us know by using our contact form above.
New! Horror Flix will review your submission and take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including temporary or permanent removal of the trademark from the site.